GRAD Diversity Day is an invitation only event for selected admitted students and promising applicants from Stanford's schools of Business, Humanities & Sciences, Engineering, Earth Sciences and Education.
Upcoming: GRAD Diversity Day 2019 - Friday, March 15
Why GRAD Diversity Day?
We want prospective students to see that Stanford offers a combination of commitment, resources, and community to allow diverse students to thrive.
These activities are planned to help prospective students make an informed choice about graduate school selection.
Information for Attendees
We look forward to your upcoming visit to Stanford for GRAD Diversity Day. Here are several important documents that will assist you as you prepare for your trip.
What Will Happen?
The agenda for the day includes:
- Meetings and meals with faculty and Stanford graduate students
- Campus tours and special workshops
- Talks with Stanford university administrators
- Elegant reception hosted by senior leadership and the Vice Provost for Graduate Education Patricia Gumport
Key events happen on Friday, but you can also stay for the weekend. Additional time lets you:
- Tour campus housing
- Explore the San Francisco Bay Area
- Asian American Activities Center
- Graduate Student Council
- Black Community Services Center
- Diversity and First Gen Office
- El Centro Chicano y Latino
- Haas Center for Public Service
- James W. Lyons Awards & SAL Campus Impact Awards
- QSR Community Resources Center
- The Markaz: Resource Center
- Native American Cultural Center
- Student Activities and Leadership (SAL)
- Women's Community Center