GRE Fee Reduction Certificate Program Waiver
Main content start
Fee Waiver Application for 2022-2023 is OPEN.
- ETS offers a limited number of GRE Fee Reduction Vouchers that are available for college seniors and unenrolled college graduates who meet eligibility requirements.
- Stanford applicants who are citizens or permanent residents of the U.S., who upload a PDF of the email that provided the GRE fee reduction code, may request a fee waiver.
- If the application fee waiver is approved, then the applicant will be sent a code to enter in the payment section of the online application.
- The application fee is not waived for international students.
- Request should be received at least THREE weeks (15 business days) prior to the program application deadline.
- No refund will be given if you apply for a fee waiver and pay the application fee instead of using your application fee waiver code.
- If we deny your request for a waiver, we will instruct you to pay the fee.
- Graduate Admissions will contact you via email regarding the status of your waiver request.